Offician Notice February 10, 2005 A.D.
State of Utah
Official NoticeFrom the Commander in Chief of the Utah State Militia
February 10, 2005 A.D.Salt Lake City, Utah
Mr. Ronald K. Robinson: February 10, 2005 A.D.
Official Notice To: The Utah State Militia
Dear Sirs:
To: Ronald K. Robinson 3:08 P.M. February 10, 2005 A.D. New Dispatch: From: LRT CIC
Dan Tyler, one of the security officers for the Church, came to where I was working on my personal history and asked me, "Are you doing genealogy?" I said, "yes" I am writing my family and personal history as part of a letter of appeal to the First Presidency. Mr. Tyler said, "I don't think it is appropriate for you to use the computers here [in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building] to write you personal or family history in a letter to the First Presidency."
I told Mr. Tyler that when I spoke with Randy Cole February 8, 2005 A.D., that Randy said he didn't want to have any contention and I said I didn't want any contention either. I told Dan that in dealing with me he was dealing with the Secretary of State. I said, "You may not believe I am the Secretary of State, but I believe I am the Secretary of State." I said that John M. Huntsman, Jr., was not a duly elected to the office of governor of the State of Utah, and I can prove it.
Dan Tyler was trying to persuade me that writing family and personal history is not authorized on these computers. I said, "you would not be talking to me about this if you were talking to any other person than me. Hundreds of people write there family and personal histories on these computers. It is encouraged by the Church." Dan then said he would talk to his supervisor about it.
Respectfully,
Lawrence Rey TophamSecretary of State,Acting Governor andCommander in Chief of MilitiaState of Utah


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home