Sunday, January 23, 2005

Personal Choice Party Correspondence

The following in an email exchange between Lawrence Rey Topham and Dr. Ken Larsen regarding election issues, and issues of the Personal Choice Party, the last email being first listed in this tread.

Email #3 from Lawrence Rey Topham

Dear Ken: May 13, 2004 A.D.

Parley P. Pratt was martyred 147 years ago today. He is my great great grand father. If there is any good in me, it comes from the same source from which the good in him came.

I met with my stake president April 8, and my bishop, May 11, 2004 A.D., seeking membership in the true Church. May 11, 1900 A.D., was my father's date of birth. Eighty seven years after his birth, about 9:15PM, I was given a priesthood blessing in which I was told: "You will reach the goals you have set for yourself. You will get back into the church. Your family will come back to you. It will be at the end of a long hard road. When you pray, wait for the answer."

Seventeen years later, May 11th, 2004 A.D., 104 years after my fathers birth, I received another priesthood blessing from my bishop, John Mourtgos. It was a wonderful blessing and he is requesting my disciplinary counsel records to see if I may become a member of the church again. The Spirit of the Lord was very evident in my interview with the bishop and during the blessing.

During the course of the interview I gave him these scriptures, and asked him to read the first three, which he did: (1) Doctrine and Covenants, section 85:6,7 and 10 (2) Revelation 11:1-14; (3) Zech 4:1-14; (4) D&C 98:1-22, (5) D&C 101:1-101; (6)Ether 8:18-26; and 2 Nephi 26 and 27.

The first three references concern my mission on earth. The last two are about the conditions in the world at the time of the coming forth of the Book of Mormon. I would like to invite you to read them in light of what you said in you gracious letter to me in reply to my May 12th e-mail to you as party moderator.

Special things are happening. I told the bishop about four blessings I have received since being disfellowshiped and excommunicated from The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, October 7, 1981 A.D., and August 16, 1983 A.D., respectively.

First, April 18, 1986 A.D., two days after my "former" wife remarried. The blessing was given to me by a man who told me before, and again after, the blessing, that he was a Nephite prophet, a descendant of Nephi, one hundred one generations from Nephi. He gave the blessing, he told me, in the ancient Nephite language. It was the second blessing he gave in that language that day. The only words I understood as he gave the blessing were, President Ezra Taft Benson, the First Presidency, and the Qourum of the Twelve Apostles. Since I did not understand the language, I asked what the blessing was that he had given me. He said, "The First Presidency will hasten your return to the Church, your wife will come back to you, and the adversary will have no more power over you."

When I was up in Everett, Washington, in March of 1988 A.D., I was given a priesthood blessing by the bishop of the Everett Second Ward, Bishop Bingham. In that blessing, I was told, "Your Heavenly Father knows you by name. You have been called on a special mission, and the Holy Ghost will give you the words to speak." This was the third of the three blessings I have written about in this letter to you.

Between the second and third blessings, the 1987 and 1988 A.D., blessings, The First Presidency wrote a letter to each of two stake presidents directing them as to which one of them had jurisdiction over me for my return to the Church. That letter was signed by President Ezra Taft Benson, President Gordon B. Hinckley, and President Thomas S. Monson, members of the First Presidency. Mark A. Benson was one of the two stake presidents and is the one who read the letter to me. The letter said he did not have jurisdiction but the other stake president did.

In a fourth priesthood blessing given to me by President Mark A. Benson in August of 1989 A.D., I was counseled: "I am not impressed to bless you concerning your wife. The scripture says to study it out in your mind and then ask the Lord if it is right. You are not to do that. You are to fast and pray and ask the Lord to reveal to you that which has never entered your heart or mind before. I bless you with the Spirit of Christ. I bless you. I bless you. I bless you with the Holy Ghost." The reason he hesitated to bless me with the Holy Ghost is because he knew I was not considered to be a member of record in the Church.

Now consider these four blessings and the intervening letter from the First Presidency. The first two blessing were about my membership in the church, my wife and family coming back to me, and that I would get back into the Church and the First Presidency would hasten my return.

The First Presidency wrote a letter directing me what to do to get back in the Church. "Provide for yourself and meet your legal obligation to your 'former' wife and children." I ask President Mark Benson when he read the letter to me, "Can I rob a bank to meet my legal obligation." He said, "No." I then said, I can't meet my legal obligation by illegal means, can I," to which he replied, "They are not splitting hairs." I then said, but they are saying to meet my legal obligation, and I can't do it by illegal means.

Then I ask him if he remembered saying to me at the end of his interview with me on March 23, 1986, A.D., "You probably under stand these things better than anyone else?" He said, "Yes I remember." I then said, "Your father is the prophet and you work with Cleon Skousen. They are two of the most knowledgable Constitutionalist in the world, and you said I probably understood these things better than they do. He agreed. Then I said to President Mark A. Benson, If I understand these things better than anyone else, then I have a greater responsibility than anyone else. He also agreed with me.

He did not indicated in any way that I had misunderstood his meaning.

My interview with him and the instructions I received from him and in the letter from the First Presidency through my stake president, have been a guide to that "special mission" the Lord has called me to fulfill with the Holy Ghost giving me the words to speak, and ask my Heavenly Father to reveal to me that which had never entered into my heart and mind before. I have reflected and pondered upon these things, and fasted and prayed as directed to do by my priesthood leaders in their blessings and in other blessings given by those who hold the Holy Melchizedek Priesthood.

I concluded that I, indeed, had been called on a special mission to provide for myself and meet my legal obligation to my "former" wife and children. Having entered into a covenant with my Heavenly Father, July 1, 1981 A.D., that I would never again use paper money or any Thing but gold and silver Coin as money and as a Tender in Payment of Debts.

I determined that I would cross over the line that divided those who were supporting, obeying and defending the Constitution and laws of the United States, and those who were not supporting, obeying and defending the Constitution and laws of the United States. It was a solemn occasion for me. That was, perhaps, the beginning of that long hard road referred to in the second blessing above.

These four blessings direct me in the same direction. They were positive blessings, not warnings, but confirmations, that I would be brought back into the Church, my return being hastened by the First Presidency and the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles of the Lord, Jesus Christ.

This special mission is directly related to two general subjects: (1) Living the principles of the gospel--all of them, and (2) abiding the precepts of The Constitution.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first in all things pertaining to the work of the Lord.

In order to live all the principles of the gospel, it was necessary to establish the Constitution of the United States to provide the people of the earth with a standard for the freedom of the Gentiles so the kingdom of God, The Church of Jesus Christ, could be restored to the earth in the latter-days so they could become saints before the second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth to recover his people.

The Constitution was established providing that principle of freedom, in maintaining rights and privileges, that belongs to all mankind for the protection of all flesh. Today, because of iniquity, the Constitution is on the verge of destruction and the nation is on the brink of ruin, crumbling to pieces and tumbling to the ground. This interferes with the work of the kingdom of God. The Constitution must be saved to preserve that principle of freedom which belongs to all mankind for the protection of all flesh, so the gospel of Jesus Christ, may be preached as a witness to all the world, to every nation, kindred, tongue and people, before the end comes.

No greater responsibilities rest on the Latter-day Saints than being one in worshiping God and defending the Constitution of the United States.

The members of the Church are divided. The people in the State of Utah are divided. I am not divided. I know the Church is true and that the Constitution is True and I am living the truth. I know of no member of the Church that is living the truth, that is why I was cast out from among them. But in the infinite wisdom of God, he has guided me to become Utah's secretary of state and acting governor in order to restore the Constitution in the State of Utah and then throughout the nation.

That is the thread you wrote about before I went to Washington, D.C., on November 14, 2002 A.D. I carried the Utah militia with me and we legally took over all of the land and property of the United States, the unfaithful stewards of government having failed to pay its debts by abandoning the redemption of the minor coins, the subsidiary coins, and other securities and obligations of the United States, bringing this nation into bondage to other nations by emitting false bills of credit and bonds in a scheme to defraud all people in all lands, nations and countries of the earth.

The United States is counted as the greatest debtor nation in the world, not the most free nation on earth, as it was previous to the great Civil War. The Civil War was the war that began the series of wars that would eventually lead to the consumption decreed that would bring a full end to all nations. These wars together with tempests, fire, earthquakes, bloodsheds, pestilence, famine and a desolating scourge, will continue until there are no wicked left upon the earth.

All those who will not come out from among the wicked, Babylon, will be destroyed with Babylon, which shall fall.

After the Constitution was established, bills of credit were not issued "on the credit of the United States" until 1861 A.D., during the Civil War, and no attempt to declare them "legal tender" until February 25, 1862 A.D. Now they are the means by which all nations are being destroyed. The people of the earth are under bondage to those who emit the false notes and make the false coins that do not contain gold and silver.

Because of this iniquity, we, as a people using the false money, have put ourselves into bondage to the other nations of the world to a point where they now seek our destruction.

The secret combination, Skull and Bones, is attempting to control the world with the false notes, coins and credit, through the Federal Reserve System and the International Monetary Fund, in conjunctions with other secret combinations throughout the world, including Al Qaeda.

My special mission is to overthrow the money-changers, restore the Constitution, set in order the house of God, arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints in New Jerusalem, and then go to Jerusalem as one of those two prophets in Revelation 11:1-14. This the Lord revealed to me which had never entered my heart and mind before. Who could know that the one spoken of in D&C 85:7, would be one of the two witnesses to be raised up to the Nation of the Jews before the coming of Jesus Christ.

I have written these things to you, Dr. Ken Larsen, because of your kindness and thoughtfulness to me. I thank you for your invitation to me to participate and speak at the State Convention May 22, 2004 A.D. I accept the invitation. I do not intend, at this time, to make any notification to the unofficial lieutenant governor or those who work with him.

I filed as a write-in candidate for Secretary of State and will pursue that office, as well as the office of President. Should the people of the unofficial Personal Choice Party express their desire to support me in either or both of these candidacies, I would be most grateful for their expression of support. It still is possible to qualify them as eligible voters before the general election if they will obey the Constitution and laws and change from false notes and coins to gold and silver coin, and stop supporting those who have not qualified for office and start supporting he who has. The Constitution will be saved, that is why Father in heaven sent me to do his will.

I am, according to my Father in heaven, as expressed to my friend Steven Ray Montgomery, in a blessing given to him by the Nephite prophet on September 20, 1993 A.D., "an honest man, and a friend of the Lord." The Lord is coming out of his hiding place to vex the nation. I have importuned for redress of grievance, according to the word of the Lord, to the judges, to the governors, to the president, and they have not given redress, and now, the judgments of God are coming upon this nation and the wicked thereof, and will cleanse the inner vessel, first ourselves, then our families, and then the Church. If I am clean, the Savior made it so. And if he would cleanse me, he will cleanse others, and their families, and the Church. The process has been long and the road has been hard, but the Lord has lightened my burden, and greatly blessed my efforts.

You, among all men, have perhaps, shown as much genuine support and kindness to me as any other person I know. I have been rejected by my own family, the Church, speaking of the members and leaders, not the Lord, and by the people of various political parties with which I have associated, and by society in general. But the Lord has put them all under the power and influence he has given me should they repent and obey their Heavenly Father and the Constitution of the United States and the laws made in pursuance thereof. I am filled with the Spirit of God, with a love of God and of all mankind.

This I write and send to you in that most holy and sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Do what is right. Let the consequence follow. Choose the right. That is what I have done and have received the light of Christ to guide me, and also the Holy Ghost.

Your Eternal Friend in the Cause of Truth, Freedom, Zion and The Constitution of the United States of America, the promised land, which is choice above all other lands. Let us repent that we be not swept off this land with the wicked who surely shall be when they are fully ripened in iniquity.

Again, this I say unto you my beloved friend, in the name of Jesus Christ, our elder brother, our friend, Amen.

Email #2 from Dr. Ken Larsen


Larry,

I respect your personal integrity and consistency in withdrawing from a system you believe is invalid. I have other friends who refuse to recognize the US Constitution because it was not a legitimate amendment to the Articles of Confederation. They claim we are still under the Articles of Confederation. I see their logic as I see yours. I also humbly admit that working within a corrupt system I am violating my personal principles while at the same time working to establish them. Perhaps that is the ultimate sacrifice, giving up one's worthiness for the cause. Adam violated a commandment so he could obey a commandment. Maybe it's like that. Anyway, I often wish I could be as pure as you are on keeping all my principles while trying to work within a corrupt system. Yes, I know, it's kinda like going to work for a whore house in hopes of ending prostitution. I sincerely hope God will bless your efforts. Perhaps he will save Sodom and Gomorrah (America and the world) because there is still one man unwilling to soil his hands. Perhaps you will garner the blessings of God and he will spare us all because of you. Somebody has to stay pure. It's probably not me. If it's you, let me be the first human to thank you.

Do you intend to inform the unofficial Utah Elections Office of your decision to withdraw? I can remove you from consideration for President on the Personal Choice ballot, but I think I am required to include you on the PC ballot for Governor, even without your nomination for Lt.Gov., unless you inform them of your withdrawal.

Either way, if you are free on May 22, you will be very welcome to attend and speak at the convention. You may use your turn at the microphone to invite everyone to support your quest for the Presidency, or just to preach righteousness to the world.

I wish you well and will always cherish our personal friendship. Were you there in Murray, back in '71, when we formed the AIP? It seems I've known and respected you that long.

On the other hand, maybe the Second Coming will precede the November election. Things seem to be moving that direction faster and faster don’t they?

Ken


Email # 1 from Lawrence Rey Topham


At 20´130 -0600 51204, webnetalert wrote:

Dear Moderator: Personal Choice Party of Utah

This I say to you with my prayer to our Father in Heaven.

You have requested that you would like me to submit three (3) names as potential running mates for me as a candidate for Governor of the State of Utah. And also, three names for vice president of the United States. I decline to do so.

The Utah Constitution published in 1973 designates five (5) elective executive officers or offices in the executive department of the government of the State of Utah: Governor, Secretary of State, Auditor, Treasurer and Attorney General.

Each of those offices must be filled by a person who is eligible to qualify for the particular office.

There have been some unofficial and unauthorized changes attempted since 1974 which are ineffective under the Utah Constitution. I find it repugnant to the Constitution of the State of Utah and the Constitution of the United States to give validity to any act of a person who has not qualified for public office pursuant to the provisions of the Utah Constitution and the United States Constitution and the laws made in pursuance thereof.

There is no provision in the official Utah Constitution that allows for a candidate for governor to select a running mate. Each of the other four executive offices are to be filled as prescribed by law as enacted by people who have qualified for office, first, by being duly elected or duly appointed, and second, by filing the required oath of office with the secretary of state of the State of Utah within sixty (60) days after the term of office begins, or the appointment is made.

It is a criminal act of unofficial misconduct for any person to exercise the functions of a public office when he has not been duly elected or appointed and has not filed the required oath of office with the officer designated by law as the filing officer for the proper jurisdiction.

If I, as a candidate for governor, were to designate a person to seek an office not authorized by the official Utah Constitution, and the official laws made pursuant thereto, then I would be violating the Constitution and the election laws of the State of Utah.

On March 17, 2004 A.D., when I signed a Declaration of Candidacy saying I intended to seek the office of governor, I subscribed a form saying I would not knowingly violate any election laws.

What are the election laws? What is the governing law in Utah?

Do the official acts by qualified persons in the Utah Legislature govern or the unofficial acts of persons who failed to qualify as legislators by failing to be duly elected or appointed and failing to file the required oath of office with the secretary of state?

My unalterable position is: No one has the right to exercise the functions of a public office of the State of Utah if he, or she, was not duly elected or appointed by persons, or a person, qualified to elect or to appoint him, or her, to public office, and who has not taken, subscribed and filed the required oath of office with the secretary of state.

Having been duly appointed and elected secretary of state of the State of Utah by a person or persons qualified to appoint or elect me to the office of secretary of state, and having qualified for the office, by taking, subscribing and filing my oath of office with the secretary of state of the State of Utah, I am bound by oath of office not to support those who are not so qualified as a public official or as public officials.

Whereas, no person has qualified to be a senator in the State of Utah since 1973-1974 A.D., except one, it is certain that no legislation has been officially enacted in to law since that time. Also, it is just as certain that there have been no amendments to the Utah Constitution since 1973-1974 A.D. Therefore the Utah Constitution is the same now as it was in 1973-1974 A.D., and the laws of Utah are the same as they were in 1973-1974 A.D.

No political parties have filed petitions or reports with the secretary of state for any election since 1973 A.D., the office having been vacant from 1973 A.D., to January 6, 1997 A.D. The duly elected secretary of state became governor March 6, 1997 A.D., and I was duly appointed secretary of state that same day and filed my oath of office with the new secretary of state and was elected in the 2000 A.D., November election and filed the oath of office with the secretary of state on March 2, 2000 A.D., as the only duly elected or appointed state official in Utah.

There was no official election in 1996, 1998, 2000, and 2002 A.D., except for the write-in elections, which are fixed by law to take place on the Tuesday after the first Monday in November. The Primary elections are held in September, not in June. The June time is unofficial. The September time is official.

The time for candidates to file for office is April 15 to May 10, not March 7, to March 17, each election year on the even years. No persons qualified to be a candidate by attempting to file March 7, to March 17, 2004 A.D.

It is my duty to support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Utah. This I have done, am doing, and will continue to do.

No other person in Utah, currently, is doing so. Therefore, they have forfeited their right to vote by rebelling against that law which is constitutional and have supported those who have acted to overthrow the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of this State by failing to take, subscribe and file the required oath of office and then failing to use gold and silver coin as the only current coin of the United States.

This puts each person who uses the false coins, notes and credit that are not exchangeable for gold and silver coin, dollar for dollar, in violation of the misprision of felony statutes, the false coin and false securities and obligation statutes, the racketeering statutes, and the rebellion, insurrection, treason, misprision of treason statutes, seditious conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States and the State of Utah, statutes.

The false notes, token coins, and false bank credit defraud the United States and the State of Utah. "No State shall...emit bills of credit...or make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts;" U.S. Constitution, Art. I, Sec. 10.

I am oath-bound to support, obey and defend those laws. I have covenanted with my Father in heaven, and his Son, that I would not violate their commandments, nor violate that law of the land which is constitutional, even if I stand alone. This is my duty. It is my duty to concentrate all of my influence to make popular that which is sound and good and unpopular that which is unsound. This was the duty of Jesus Christ. He has fulfilled his earthly mission and was fully successful. This was the duty of Joseph Smith, Jr., and he fulfilled his duty to God and man, successfully, under the direction of Jesus Christ, with gold and silver Coin as the only lawful money and Tender in Payment of Debt in Nauvoo, Illinois at the time of his martyrdom. He gave his life for the gospel of Jesus Christ, and for the Constitution of the United States, sealing his testimony of both with his own blood, as Jesus Christ had previously done. Joseph Smith, Jr., followed Jesus Christ, even unto death.

Without this obedience, the Constitution is destroyed, and I would be to blame, having disobeyed both God and the Constitution and the laws made in pursuance thereof.

You know this is true, and many others know it is true, but are caught up with what they have been able to do with the false notes, coins and credit in violation of the laws and
Constitutions by which they said they were bound, but either did not take and file the required oath to support, obey and defend the Constitution of the United States, or they violated it in their rebellion against the Constitution and did forsake their most solemn oath and duty.

I do not want to be caught up with them in this subtlety evil spirit of rebellion in which the people and their leaders are participating. Olene Smith Walker knows of her great rebellion against the Constitution that she and Michael O. Leavitt lead in Utah to unofficially elect George W. Bush President of the United States, with false notes, false coins, false credit, and with false certifications by an unofficial "public officer" using the title of "lieutenant governor" and certifying that five electors from Utah were elected by the unofficial Republican Party in the 2000 A.D., election process.

Only the secretary of state is authorized to possess and use the Great Seal of the State of Utah. Therefore, I am the only person who could have certified electors. Those certified by Olene Smith Walker were not affiliated with a registered political party pursuant to the laws of the State of Utah, and she knows what she has done, and she is accountable before both God and the people of Utah for what she has done to them by failing to qualify for office and then acting as if she had.

She also aided and abetted all the other unofficial officers since 1984, and it is evident from the "Lieutenant Governor's Oath of Office List" in the division of archives which is incomplete and has been maintained by those not authorized by law to file the oaths because there is no designated filing officer bound by oath of office in the division of archives pursuant to the Constitution and laws of the State of Utah.

I have put a copy of that unofficial list on the internet. None of the oaths certificates for 2000 or 2002 are completed and they bear no filing dates, and it is not shown on the certificate who received them for filing with the State of Utah. Therefore, they are not official records of the State of Utah, which is evident on the face of the document.

The elections in which the people of Utah have been participating, or not participating, have all been unlawful and unconstitutional since 1973 A.D., when Calvin L. Rampton and Clyde L. Miller both failed to file the required oath of office with the secretary of state and that is where and when constitution government in the State of Utah made a major change toward complete failure. The failure to file "virus" infected those elected to the Senate, then the House, executive and judicial offices, until all the offices were vacant as a matter of both law and fact. The evidence and the law are very clear, and so were the court decisions until this massive evasion of the law corrupted government in Utah.

Gold was abandoned as coined money in 1933 A.D., and silver was abandoned as coined money in general use in 1965 A.D., but could not constitutionally be abandoned, so it is still the only lawful money-current coin of the United States. All notes, coins and credit not redeemable, or directly exchangeable, for gold and silver coin of standard regulated value without loss, are unconstitutional and void, because they are not authorized by the Constitution and they are prohibited by the Constitution, and they are made, issued and circulated in violation of the fraud, counterfeiting, extortionate credit, racketeering, rebellion and treason statutes of the United States and have been used to falsify all government accounts, private accounts, including all church accounts, including The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, The Church of the Lamb of God, the only true church on the earth.

The people who use the false notes, coin and credit have rejected the Constitution as the supreme law of the land and have subjected themselves to the powers of darkness in Skull and Bones, whose founder is the devil, who seeks the destruction of all the people in the world, and their governments. Both John F. Kerry and George W. Bush, who are supported by the Democrat and Republican parties, belong to Skull and Bones, described as the most powerful and influential secret society, club or combination in the United States.

God has warned us not to uphold the secret combination that would be among us from the time the Book of Mormon was revealed and written and published to the world, until all the wicked who supported it were destroyed with it.

We must all use our personal choice to either support the Democrat and Republican candidates who have destroyed Constitutional government, or to support a candidate who will hold the Constitution of the United States inviolate, bound by oath of office, with gold and silver coin as the current coin of the United States as required by God, our Father in heaven, his Son, Jesus Christ, and the Founding Fathers whom they inspired by the power of the Holy Ghost to establish the Constitution of the United States to support that principle of freedom that belongs to all mankind for the protection of all flesh.

Therefore, I cannot participate, in the Personal Choice Party Convention either as a candidate for Governor, Secretary of State, or President of the United States, because there are no qualified registered voters or candidates for public office in the Personal Choice Party, except for myself, but neither the Personal Choice Party, or any other party qualified under the laws and the Constitution of the State of Utah.

They have all followed the false laws imposed upon the people by Calvin L. Ramption, Scott M. Matheson, Norman H. Bangerter, Michael O. Leavitt, Olene Smith Walker, Clyde L. Miller, David Smith Monson, W. Val Oveson, Olene Smith Walker, Gayle F. McKechnie, Gordon R. Hall, I. Daniel Stewart, Michael D. Zimmerman, Christine M. Durham, Vernon Romney, Robert Hansen, David Wilkinson, R. Paul Van Dam, Mark A. Shurtleff, Nolan Karras, Martin Stevens, and those who have supported these Democrat and Republican party members, and all the false judges, and legislators and executive department personnel who have destroyed constitutional government in Utah and the United States by their continuing to uphold the secret combination members who lead their political parties as candidates for president of the United States. This God has forbidden his people to do, and we are all his people, every man, woman and child on this earth is a child of that same God who is the Father of Jesus Christ, the Lord and Savior of all mankind, if they will repent and follow him.

I have filed as a candidate for president of the United States with the secretary of state of the State of Utah, and have received the nomination of the Independent American Party in their national convention, held in Salt Lake City, Utah, on May 10, 2004 A.D. The vote was unanimous.

I have not selected a vice president candidate because I have not yet found a man or a woman anywhere in any of the fifty states who is not in rebellion against the United States. Until I can find such a person there will be no candidate for vice president to run with me. To do otherwise would be a violation of my oath, as acting governor of the State of Utah, to see that the laws are faithfully executed.

If you know of any person who is otherwise eligible, being 35 years of age, a citizen born in the United States of America, and a resident of a state, other than the State of Utah, and who does not use any false notes, coins or credit, then please inform me and I will give full consideration to that person for vice president of the United States of America.

Until then, I remain your faithful friend and servant in the Lord, Jesus Christ, and as the official secretary of State of the State of Utah, acting governor, commander-in-chief of the state militia, chief judge of the courts martial, justice of the peace, mayor of Salt Lake City, Clerk of Salt Lake County, ex officio clerk of the third district court, and the highest duly elected and qualified public official in the United States of America. God is my witness.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Liberty is the blessing from obedience to law. Justice is the faithful execution of the law to bless the obedient and to punish the disobedient who made their personal choice to give up their liberty in order to receive their punishment.

Why, oh why, will the children of God, our Father in heaven, who loves us, the brothers and sisters of His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ; who suffered, bled and died for us, and rose again on the third day, that we might live eternally with Him and our Father in heaven; not awake to their awful situation, repent, and live truth instead of falsehood, and be saved from destruction and captivity by the devil, our evil brother, who seeks the destruction of all of Father's children? He will lose, will you, by your own personal choice, lose also?

Father sent me here to persuade you, if I could, under his direction, to save yourselves from destruction in these, the last days before the coming of his Son, Jesus Christ, in which the works of darkness must be destroyed with all those workers of iniquity who will not repent and be saved.

With all my love and respect for my brothers and my sisters, with faith, hope and charity, that some, if not all, may be found standing at the last day.

In the sacred holy name of Jesus Christ, Amen.



______________________
Lawrence Rey Topham
lrt@for-president.com
Independent American
For The Constitution

1 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Steven Montgomery said...

Larry is indeed a unique individual. I wish him well. Ron, how is Larry doing nowdays?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats